The 600th

Monday, October 05, 2009

Psykotha's 600th post.....okok thank you that's all....


cheh cheh cheh....

Life has been great.... changing a whole lot..... Raya holidays can be considered one of the biggest impact of my 2009. Came back to college, some close friends just drifted, random friends get closer, another friend survived a near death experience (Thank God!!!).

Me?

A new tattoo, new jeans, and a new girlfriend (is this the first time that I'm officially talking bout her? :D)....Life's great... Been happy so far, a lil sad though close friends at college drifted sikit. September HAS always been the MOST eventful month of my years. That's why you can notice that my blog posts count always spike during September. But it's October already alright, exams is damn bloody soon.... gotta get back to my reading... Adios my readers....


~GUA CINTA SAMA LU!

No comments:

 

Archives