Cloudy!

Friday, October 16, 2009

To blogger-signing in-uploading-waiting-thinking-typing-pausing-working-typing-POSTING!


Ya it was cloudy yesterday. As the matter of fact... it rained... and I kinda got caught up in it... bleh!....

Since most malls are covered... we headed to Low Yatt and Time Square (LALA castle). It was fun.... been ages since I been there... Lots of changes! hmm, met my friend's dad.... makan, movied, jalan-jalan, makan, stomach-ache*a stomach ache which I thanked for having...hahaha*, balik.

Movie watched? as stated earlier Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball!

Photobucket
well in case you didn't know....it was based on a book
Photobucket

Verdict on Movie: watchable!!! its cute... I like Steve his pet monkey....welll shouldn't spoil it for you guys... watch this.... I picked this over Pandorum


It was....a great date yesterday....though I was like having a sore throat which feels worst now...DAMN IT!

reason? haha... stubborn ass donkey me: McD,Subway,Kenny Rogers,Ayamas ayam percik, KFC..... damn I ate alot yesterday... muahaha

No comments:

 

Archives