Outing... Movie-ness Surrogates + Sorority Row @ Pavilion

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Seats were great!!..... loved my seats.... @ Pavilion GSC!

PhotobucketPhotobucket




Verdict on Surrogates: worth the money... story line not bad.... The fantasy is bout the same as Gamer *Geli + sick!*.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Sorority Row: not worth the money at the cinema... censored la... tak best, half sex... half killing. Other half?...CUT!!!! The Murder is sick... I like... =D but Perfect Getaway is better!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Shopping @ Tangs.... closed door event.... tapi can go in... coz I ada Citibank GOLD!!! wakaka... show off kan... ada la beli barang sikit.... ini Ezen punya pasal la...tell me got sales there.... hmph! bought things for myself, my sayang and my sis....

EpiCentre Mac Discovery Week! Pity the asshole... noone was listening to him while he presented bout iLife... you damn cina ah keong ah beng.... all staff there also like that... who wanna layan you... same also the place I am.... Ah Keong Ah Beng Ah Lian..... you cina... you got money... open la your own Mac shop..with the name MACauhai

Photobucket

Pictures!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sat in front of Xixili and camwhore!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket





Lunch was @ KFC.... WORST KFC!!! don't ever dine there...or take away.... FUCKING SLOW! There was like 3 people in front of me with average order list...but.... i stood bout 20 mins waiting!!! FUCK!... slow... tak guna.... like he was a retard or something... then no coselaw, not enough chicken cooked.... cutlery not clean!.... I'll give them credit though cause there are few staff which are hired who are MUTE....giving them the chance to work... was impress by that though as I haven't seen it in any fast food chain.

Day ended as I followed my dad home by bus.... we had a nice talk though it was brief... :D...
The famous graffiti art at Pasar Seni
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives