Year of the Ox

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bla bla bla... Fengshui bla bla money come in...bla bla.... BS!!! this year my money flow out like Tsunami.... actually.... I bought a lot of stuffs actually... the self pamper mode has to stop in 2010... damn it...

So... 2009
The Big Buys are.....


Photobucket
Raoul Shirt for Annual Dinner

Photobucket
Tag Heuer Sun-glass =p

Photobucket
New Wallet (This was really needed)

Photobucket
Evisu Jeans

Photobucket
2nd Tattoo

Photobucket
Aeron Chair, Bamboo Pen & Touch, and Western Digital Mybook 1TB


of course I achieve most of what I planned last year...*Don't count the watch dream*
ACPP for Nano
Credit Card
New girlfriend
New wallet...

=D

gotta admit thought that I bought a lot of unnecessary stuffs... damn...

Wishlist 2010 will be up soon.... =D

No comments:

 

Archives