Fucking Hell

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today.... I found 3 bodoh college student.

Daniel: hey... let's buy for lecturer Kama Sutra book... since she's getting married *Indian btw*
Girls: haha... ah ha... ya....

Daniel walked out...

Shane: Confirm those 3 innocent girls dunno what you just said... you ask again and see....
Daniel: eh..... you know what I said just now ar? Kama Sutra
Girl 1: what ar... Kamus ar?....
Girl 2: Kama as in K-A-R-M-A is it?...........
Girl 3: BLUR BETUL.....stone face ni

Shane: TOLD YOU!!!!! all innocent wan...and that small one Christian...
Daniel: LOL... haihz.... epic fail betul la... and Girl 1 has a BF..... wtf betul... Too cina d kut...

^()*_()&%^($&#^$^%^*&(_*)&)*^&%*$%^&_*)**&%*^$*)(&%^&%*^$%&^*&()_

PTPTN loan..... fucking annoying...parents paranoid I abandon them when they're old... so don't wanna pay with their EPF.... nak jugak apply for this idiotic government loan..... cibai!....what fucking ever la.... I damn malas layaning annoying and needy people.... I just wanna be me...I wanna be a singular noun.... fuck the world.... go away!


No comments:

 

Archives