A Different kind of Zanmai!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The 3 Besties in BLACK....
Photobucket
ya someone died, or at least we hope he'll be... ASAP!

Lunched with ELAINE @ Sushi ZANMAI!!! heh heh.... finally gotten me lunch! Still envy-ing her Euro trip!.... BOOO!!!!!! Bump into my couz Jo there...Small Small world... o ya.. and my high school junior Grace too.

ZANMAI!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Macha...LOL.... and I ordered the right one just because it looks funky!!!


Photobucket
Soft Shell Crab!!!!

Photobucket
The spender of the day: Elaine!!!!


Photobucket
I look like old Japanese Apek! rofl


Photobucket
Em ya... just had sushi... harh... dinner ar... ok ok.. ON...but where to eat... bla bla bla...
*GREAT EATER but still got hawt body, wasted didn't take photo :(*

Photobucket
Elaine's baby needs fixing....Damn she's slow!.... LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
:D

No comments:

 

Archives