Futsal,Peers & chicks

Friday, May 26, 2006

Well....I had a futsal match on the 24th May...man I played like crap(the usual way i played). I tag along my neighbor's(Ernest) friend from Taylors College culinary arts school. I met new friends such as
Kevin(big bouncer but has more wisdom & vision compared to his other friends),
Ron(hyperactive dude),
Stanley(small size fella),
Daniel(Ernest's cousin),
Daniel Goh(my "unofficial cousin"....since we share the same surname...but he's hyperactive also),
Andrew(also big & tall...Liverpool fan I guess)
two Jessy (1 is damn cute & 1 more is lady like)
Stephie (didn't get to talk to her much...my peers,nice gal though)

It was the first time I saw girl friends so supportive of their guy friend's futsal.

I can't remember 2more guy's name I guess...Garrett & Anson were there....both were my team along with Ernest and Kevin.

We were like super organize,calm,cool & collective compared to the opposition. Everyone on my team played well except me...haha...I blame the surface...all the skills I wanna do...all get tangled up because we're like playing on carpet surface so it isn't smooth like flat cement suface.

I created alot of chances for people(especially Garrett but he didn't score when i set up for him...evil scum), scored one ONLY & panna(ole) alot!!!...hehe...i'm just good at it.haha.

Before & after game, I freestyle to show my stupidity actually because it's hard to freestyle with a futsal ball....it doesn't bounce much.

It was a great game though...but I don't think I want to go to Sports Planet anymore due to surface problems...hehe


too bad I was slow changing till everyone went back so no photos were taken on that day....how sad...

that's about it for now....till the next Futsal session...adios

No comments:

 

Archives