[FEET{US]-8}

Friday, May 26, 2006

Yes I know the title looks screwed up but let me explain... its said that its feetus which actually is fetus. Then the US-8 is my shoe size which people say its small for guys...so the first bracket actually means fetus & the second bracket means my shoe size US-8(USA sizing for those who are blur).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now you'll be asking why my right foot is all wrapped up...On the 25th May, I went for soccer as usual but with a burning spirit that day(must be the futsal the day before that made me so hyped up)...so as I was challenging for the ball, I gave a full swing volley but so happen the defender(who was Matthew Tan...age 12, Klang player) kick the ball of first so I actually kick his soccer boots stats. I thought it was just normal brusing so I continued to play & soon it rain that it force us to stop playing...So after I got back & bath...the pain presists so I told my mom about it....she scolded me & told me to wait for my dad to come home...

Later when he got back, I got another round of scolding instead of pity....MAN MY FOOT SO SO PAINFUL THAT TIME!!!!.
I went up ot my room & rested alone...few minutes later my dad came up and sad that we'll go to the hospital after dinner....at that time I cant barely walk...I was walking worst than a crap

So...later...at the hospital....service was freaking bad....I was dying in pain & it took them quite a while before they call me in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I was called in it took another half century before I took my X-ray....luckily it showed no signs of fracture. Doctor said it's just a tissue injury...As soon as I know its not fractured...the pain got so much less...haha...

That's why my leg got wrap....the best thing was, at night before I sleep....I still got the time to be vain after snapping the photo of my foot & I posed and.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TA DA!!!...hehe...I shall stop here....it's getting a little to long....haha....till next time people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn vain ar some ppl.. leg like dt still can pose... haha.. think ur more vain than i am. haha.. tC of ur foot!.. gotta hurt terribly.. - huGz -

 

Archives