FUTSAL or FOOTSUCKS???

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Well, today I went to Astrodome to see whether there's any nice game to watch while waiting for my sister to finish her piano lesson.

First game I saw was married woman & teen gals Malay played. Only one was okaly good...haha...Others sucked badly. Between that i saw teenage couple walking in. Then I went over to see the guys play...man...like kampung kids only, ball go one place 80% of them chase for the same ball...


The most screwed part is when I was about to leave, those couple....thier girlfriend actually booked the court to play...Most of them wear those SINFULLY short shorts (those Roxy shorts but shorter.....sorry don't know what's it called). They CAN'T play I tell you. But then there's one gal who was the most outstanding (in the wrong way). She look so sexy, her top was body hugging & her shorts...as I said...SINFULLY short...haha...when she runs...her boobs starts bouncing...I don't know you calling that playing futsal or Baywatch wannabe?hehe...she fell and she stayed on the ground....moan "awwwwwwwww....ouch..ahhhh" damn,it's a futsal court gal!!! not a hotel room.


Too bad I couldn't get pictures of the whole thing...sorry people. Watching those teen sucky gals didn't turn me on, made me laugh like hell...haha....

To people from other country, especially gals...I'm not offending the opposite sex.It's just that MOST Malaysian gals just can't play futsal & soccer

No comments:

 

Archives