MERCURIAL

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Why isn't it in Malaysia???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Thierry Henry with the Mercurial game day top)


I really love the shirt as soon as I first on it in Subang Parade two days before my SPM results were out but it's the white model. It also comes in blue. I prefer the black one because black suits me more & it'll not get dirty so easily since its black in colour.

In all Nike shops in Malaysia, there's only the white one priced at MYR 159. AND1 Summit at the moment (May period) is giving 20% off for the top so it's around MYR 127 after discount. But I'd been there today (3rd May) and didn't see it hanging anymore...maybe it's sold out.

This top is made in Thailand but it still servers the best quality in the Nike technology Dri-fit. I shall wait for the black model to arrive then oonly I'll make my move on buying it.

No comments:

 

Archives