IT'S A TIEMPO-MENTAL NIKE FEVER

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

3 Tiempo in 3 months!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





It all started in March when I need a new proper Nike futsal shoe to use...so I went to AND1 (also known as Hoopsstation) at Summit to get a pair...it was an old Tiempo model but its rather rare compared to the Total 90 shoes that people are wearing. Though it was only discounted MYR 5 from MYR 140, it was still worth the buy. Now I land up using it for short field soccer games & my daily routine out to street soccer at my house area or freestyle...haha. It's kinda dirty already but I polish it because it's made out of leather to give it the new look again....haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After few week getting my SPM results, I asked my dad to get me the new Tempo Legend Air which is black & gold in colour. But it took me the whole day to shoe hunt this shoe I wanted as Mid Valley's Nike & Sunway Pyramid's Hytex Studio (Nike shop also) doesn't have my size which is UK 7. So I landed up in Subang Parade's Nike to get it. I'm so lucky that they have it. It seems that my shoe size lacks in demand & in stock. Because it is a new model, there was no discount for it & my dad paid MYR 229 for it. This Tiempo Legend Air is also leather like the one above that I'd bought so I also maintain it by polishing it.hehe....I'm mad =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you all I attended the Joga 3 by Nike. I saw some staffs wearing a Tiempo in gold & white. It really caught my Nike-sensitive eye. After the competition, I went to Summit because my sister had piano lessons. So during the free time waiting for her to get done, i went to AND1 to see any new product and I SAW THE SHOE I WANTED. On 1st May 2006 which is Labour Day in Malaysia...I went to bought it after dinner...hehe. Priced at MYR 149 it was discounted to MYR 129. This time when I bought this shoe it was the last UK 7 pair also. it isn't leather so I'm still unsure on using it because it's white & it can easily get dirty...so for now i use as casual wear. I'm still not so comfortable with it yet because it's still so new.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So now I have the 3 Tiempo shoes!!!! haha....which pix looks nicer ar? suck la the lighting when I took it. The ball I bought is for my Guru Johan Halim cause he wants it...haha


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

 

Archives