VAPORIZING....^^^

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Can you ever resist a big discount? Especially on Nike products...No isn't it? In my previous post MERCURIAL, I'd said that I can get the top for MYR 127 but guess what people, I got it at MYR 115!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Snapped a photo before leaving for futsal)


At first when I asked him how much he could offer me (Summit's Hoopsstation), he said MYR 120 since I'm a loyal CASH TERM customer there. Since XL didn't suit me, so I wanted XXL so it'll look loose on me so my fats don't show...haha. But the XXL shirt has only one left which the shop hangs it as display unit. It was a little dirty but I still took it at MYR 115.

When I reached home, I quickly ran upstairs to wash it (man I'm stupidly mad...haha). It was clean except a tiny black dot on the right shoulder of the top. To me its okay because it can't be seen with a single glance.

On Saturday which is today as I'm writing this blog now...haha, I wore it out to futsal to "show off" (how typical of me...haha). I got good comments on the shirt.


By the way, I decide to write about my futsal today here. My team lost twice (suffered a undeserved 1st match lost but I scored the equalizer to make it 1-1 before losing 2-1). I assisted Garrett in a fancy way (my typical playing style) to score the first goal in the second match but we lost 4-2. Between all those, I got to talk to a Nigerian named Jacob. He looks like Freddie Adu okay....He commented that I was good =p (so flattered but stayed modest). To me, I think I played just fine today. Oya, I picked up a knock because I got kicked by a guy who wore some hard shoe (badly swollen).

At the end of all matches I freestyle a little & shut some one up...haha....
that's all...

~NL~

No comments:

 

Archives