Digital Mall...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My dad woke me up so early Saturday morning so we could go to the Digital Mall in PJ...We thought we were already late but as typical Malaysians...stomach comes first. After breakfast...it was just a 2minute walk away to the mall....and to our surprise...it's not even open yet but the amount of people QUEUING was like a caterpillar...damn Malaysian are kinda stupid these days.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(look at the crowd)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



It was said to be open at 10.30 but but....it opened at 12 instead...and imagine...the amount of people waiting to rush in...haha but I guess the dragon and lion dance show kinda calm the crowd down. I was calm all the time "looking" around and checking out the grand prize car which is the Toyota Yaris. It was scary there as people started shouting...and even boo-ing the minister while he was giving he's scripted speech...lame lame...

The security guards were like gangster with no brains...haha..he thinks that Malaysia is some communist country...man....go back to your motherland doods!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(one of them fell...ouch)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(the pro white lion)

Finally after photoshoot and the performance...Digital Mall was open...actually...grand opening. People were going all mad for the bidding crap but my dad and I was so chill only went thumb drive hunting...He wouldn't get me the THX Altec Lansing speakers I wanted...aihz...but I got the exact same thumbdrive that I bought for Kayal for Christmas....lots and lots people and stuffs...it's like a mini PC fair...but the downside....I was squeezing with stinko people...I almost die FYI....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(my handphone!!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 

Archives