God Is Great

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Such a common true statement right?
Well...But today...God did show His greatness to me and I really felt His presence.
Good and bad...He was with me all the time...
What I am today is who I am...it's me alone...not influence by and friends or buddies or chicks around me.

Today I was greatly tested...and I failed again...and this time was a whole new level.
But out of the failure..there was still a light to guide me home...to safety...where my loved one don't have to worry. I might be a friend who can neglect other friends when the priorities kicks in but I NEVER let go anyone who insults or talk bad about my friends...especially the once I care the most and the closest who cares about me.

I don't care if you're my other close friend or my parents or my relatives....NEVER EVER talk bad about my clicks. If you pass judgment on them...it means you're also passing bad judgment on me...cause I choose to allow this friends of mine into my life.

Being taught to grow backwards in life was so sickening...As I grow older...more fear has been pumped into my brain. From when I was 8 years old, I only fear of breaking a bone when I fall but when I'm 18...my fear is not getting a job because the world is so challenging and "so small". I want to break the habit and not pass it down to my kids in the distant future.

What happened today was...bearable...and I survived...praise the Lord.
I know my weakness...but do you?


-Psykotha

No comments:

 

Archives