Tell Me Something Good...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've reconnect with my old high school buddy recently and I really thought back about who I was and who I am right now...I mean...because I'm meeting this friend of mine tomorrow...I had a self valuation so I don't shock myself tomorrow also.

I can say that I change thanks to all my college buddies, peers and seniors....keke (not to forget lecturers as well). Who I was...was crap...haha...proud to type it here...gosh....how stupid of me...Grateful....thank you all. The best thing is being a new person with so much joy and laughter *though still emo...but cut down by 30% I can say*. I feel nice about myself now...though I'm not right at the top but I'm still happy cause I have friends whom are like family to me in college. My gal, my boss, my buddy and my bro are the most important people to me in college..Can't live without you guys....and gals...I mean...cause my boss is a gal...who knows, she's most likely my next feature entry person... =D

(Joel and The Legend)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 

Archives