This Love....has taken its...errr....Man I'm Loving it!!!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Okok...lets start at the most recent good thing that happen...My dad gave me money to settle my mountain high phone bill. Ya I'm smiling right now despite knowing I failed my M'sian Studies and be bugged by my S*upid principal...My day today was fine...it's as usual...some part is gonig back to last year where I wait for someone till 6 in the evening. And my ADP friends are back in college!!! yippie!!!

Err...every other matter...Hmm...It's going great this 2weeks and I really enjoy my lecturers this semester....Friends have been great and my best friend has make it all happen for me!!! Monetary wise...bleeding badly...gosh...got to really curtail my spending wei.

My emo days...errr....hmmm....kinda over but I still am....but much less already. Guess I've grown?haha. I suppose to be watching Akon right now but here I am sitting here blogging...though life.

Just as how I really let go of things...then it starts to come back...well...not to say I hate it...but...hmm....what a test from God I guess...

(I took it off....but it's in a safe place)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(me and keychains...really go well)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(but this new keychain keeps me safe!!!hahaha...not the lizard of course)

Funny how things come when you really least expect it...man....its just the beginning of 2007 and so much has already happen and the "best" was spraining my toe...it's the annual foot injury and it just have to occur so early this year...last year was a torn tissue at my feet and 2005 was a bad swell at the big right toe....Love 2007 so far...though it's just 2 weeks...thanks to all my friends!!!! I love you all and I LOVE YOU MOST!!!

No comments:

 

Archives