FEATURE ENTRY: *Thierry Yoges*

Thursday, January 18, 2007

While Thierry Henry is the Law on the soccer field....Mr. Yoges here is the Law within the 4 walls of Room 10.7 of SEGi College Subang Jaya. A quick intro will be that he's my Business Law lecturer that I've been waiting for...for almost 8 months for him to teach me and I finally got him. When I first saw this man....automatically I think I saw Thierry Henry...haha...tall and bald *no offense* he looks like my soccer hero..haha

Sadly for a very high profilic lecturer like him....our poor head of the college doesn't know his own staffs...although he's just part time in my college. It took me 3 classes with him before I really dedicate this month's Feature Entry to him...and he's the second for a lecturer in my blog...haha. From squatting down in the night club late at night to buying Big Mac in McDonald's to stealing marker pens...this lecturer has bring fun and education together like a piece of cake...pro...young....and fun...He's to be said to be the best lecturer I ever have in this college. Though he has certain rules in class but it doesn't intimidate us like how other lecturers do.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(spot the difference!!!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The best thing about his class is that I wouldn't mind not having a break *except toilet break* because listening to him educating us is like watching a movie. He makes things really simple for us and really care about his students...unlike the Management that only bothers about what's going on right but never about the customers *who are ALWAYS RIGHT!!!*

I really respect this dude who come home late and get scolding from his wife....*well, that's what he said in class*

He's a Jolly good fellow
and no one can deny... =D

No comments:

 

Archives