What A Way To Start 2007

Friday, January 05, 2007

Let's put aside New Year's celebration and all because I know I don't have the best of it to brag about here. But it's back to college on 3rd January...not for class but to take care of the orientation (for a little while as I didn't pump in much effort....many friends were there that were happy with the job). The intake was like mine last year...because it's January...so the intake population is about 30-40 people I guess. After the boring orientation...I was at the cinema watching Cadaver...some "freaky" Thai movie that was suppose to scare the shit out of me but it didn't...Still worth watching though...keke...*winks winks*

The best was on the 4th January...which is yesterday
I thought class will be hard as the subject title speaks for itself. Morning class was Business Class...handled by Mr. Yoges who was late for class (with a very good reason because the Management of the college ***KS). He was late going through our new syllabus at the 2nd floor...but while waiting for him...our dear principal came in and ask who our lecturer is...we gave a name and the best part was his reaction...."Who is Mr. Yoges?" Man...you're putting charcoal all over your face!!! What a shame...what a shame...Back to Mr. Yoges...He really made class fun...unlike some other lecturers...with him...we don't even think of asking for a break! That's how cool he is...Maybe from my point of view..it's like a deception class like how Mr. Uthaya did...first class all nice and sweet but after that...CRAP!!!...but I believe this won't happen again.

At noon was Business Statistics class by Mr. Bala...our beloved Business Math lecturer during my 2nd semester...I pass your paper ok sir!!! huhu!!!... Well, he was trying out a different approach this time and tried to create humor in class but it didn't really happen (for me)...no offense Mr. Bala...just stick to teaching...you're doing great there sir..too bad some assholes in the class don't appreciate you neither do they respect you.

After class, my friends and I went for cendol pulut at ss15...it's fun because we haven't seen each other in a long time...haha...friends like Syah (almost 1 year of friendship), Izzat, Stephanie and Kayal (<3). It was fun and I enjoyed the whole day smiling... =D

It's a beautiful day...

No comments:

 

Archives