1 Year after September 2006

Friday, September 28, 2007

Well...hard to judge...it's only 9.30 in the morning but I'm itching to blog it out...Best best part is that I was comparing my life today with the same date last year.....Found out that I was wearing the same shirt!!!!! Freaky freaky...haha.....Freaky Friday?....
okok...enough with the Freaky-Ness....haha...

*You're not exempted from it just because you gave an exclusion message*

Last night I finally overcome the stupid Orgami Kawasaki rose...Damn I suck in Origami ='(
Took me like so long but it looked so cacat...especially the bottom....But hell I still gave it to my gal....*stupid boyfriend...*


*NEWS*
Another Nuri helicopter crashed AGAIN!!! *Pilot's fault though*
Another Bus Accident *Driver's fault...Beginning to lost count*
UPSR NO LEAK *sure not???*
Condoms with HIV to kill Africans *says an Archbishop*




It's amazing how some industry driven people can lack ethics and un-consciously practicing modern slavery... I know this person who will be only known as Mr. Big Lanjiao where he keeps pushing away his job when he owes a lump sum of money to a student due to some work. He even gave empty promises/statements to bait people to work...making the victims to know that they are under-paid only when the cheque is issued out. Lack of ethics is normal in the business environment but practicing modern slavery is unacceptable.

The upcoming remainder of my day....? errr...will be in a new post I guess...if I'm free enough =p


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives