A whole new level

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Of love towards animals....
Thanks to my friend...Mr. I, I had to see it....ewww...
love till the gal suck the cock of animals....animal sex basically...
hmm...I got 2-3 friends who really love animals...but not till this extend....*not that I know of...wakaka*

Well...I checked it out....but when I clicked on it....it says that:

Dear customer,

MasterCard already banned payments to sites with animal sex and now VISA also stopped processing payments.
If we continue processing payments which have to do with animal sex websites we will be fined heavily.

So we're very sorry to inform you that we can't allow any new members to our website anymore.

But they are still running though....What good effort to overcome it...guess it is one of their biggest source of income...wakaka...

Still curious?
click here!!


*This blog doesn't support any of this crap!!!*



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives