Sharing is Caring????

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thanks for sharing friend #24508426

The title goes.... an angry EX


I wanna ask you what your fuckin problem is
I wanna hug you
I wanna slap you
I wanna smile at you

But you’re not ..you anymore ...

You’ve gone and changed....

Or as most say...."he hasn’t changed...he’s always been an asshole..he just never showed you"

Are you jealous that im happy now..that ive found someone else?? someone who's makin me feel the way you could NEVER???

Piss off and grow up man.....OMGGGGGGGGGG


Instead of blaming me fr it...why not look at yourself first??..but no....point yr short fingers at me hey...thats just typical YOU isnt it??

I nvr held anything against you...
I wanted to stay friends...

But i guess i was blinded by your immaturity and extreme naive ness

I have to find the strength and courage in me (which I will by the end of this post) to let go all that was...and all that is not anymore

“I cant turn my back on you”

Don’t fuckin say smtgh dat you fuckin don’t mean...and fuckin cant stand by...

Fuck the name calling..you know exactly who and what you are...or better put....who and what you are NOT

Grow up small boy...and welcome to the real world.........

Its fucked up...DEAL with it
I wont be the only one to fuck you ovr..as you put it...
There’ll be plenty more to come
So heads up!

(I js realised I wont be home in 24 hrs frm nw...so..erm..wtv)

(deleting fr personal reasons..this is a vent out...)




Why so serious?
This is Daniel if anyone needs to know...from a gal's point of view. Sweet! 

This....is what you call transparency dear Najib.... You should try it sometimes :D

thanks...


A response to this?.....hmmm...pandai pandai cari la....if I ever reply....malas layan la... happy people can talk all they want la.

Like how happy Badawi is when BN won 90%++ majority during 2004 election..... see March 8 2008... he got still smile alot after election? I Think not.

No comments:

 

Archives