Fcuk the Gal Who Left Me...

Friday, August 22, 2008

*Compares life now alone...*
What do I have that makes me feel more alive than having you...





PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My new Razr 2 V9, my iMac and my iPod Touch!!! Sorry Acer laptop that I've dumped you... Tough luck...I'm looking forward to a Macbook!!!





Photobucket
ACPP for both my iMac and my iPod....
Screw you imperfection!!!!

Photobucket
and.....my job....a place full of joy, laughter, emo people and sales....

It makes me sick to think of you undress
- Kaiser Chiefs

It's a great 2008 though its only the 8th month, what's more to come for me?... my birthday and Christmas.

What's on my mind? hmmmm here's a list:

Harman/Kardon Go+Play
Macbook
tattoo
BAG
Surf Shorts
Jeans

2 comments:

Lizzie da Cookie said...

U have the whole range of apple products. Spare me some money la.. why so rich...

Asstounding kukubird said...

swt...where got d whole range?... imac and ipod ni lerrrrr

 

Archives