Wall.e is a MAC....wakakakakkaka...CUTE

Monday, August 18, 2008

It was my weekend trip back to Malacca!!!

First things first after arriving...hmmm


Photobucket
*Longan drink and lottery ticket*
Wanna be rich super fast.... And I even bought Singapore's lottery...cool!!! $3....which is RM 7.30!!!! $2.2 mil okayz!!!.... After buying it...I said to my dad...I'm so gonna be rich!!!

After the complication of finding the hotel that I'm staying....we finally settle down at the 18th floor... then dash out to town again to EAT!!!


Photobucket
*Wah....sure it's Malaysia?...hmmmm...*
Photobucket
*The Food Court, seems much cooler then the stuffy AC....heh heh*

Photobucket
*Spend the early evening with Parents to watch news on ANUAR-lympics!*

Photobucket
Night at Jonker Walk was nice....full of HAWT LALA chiqs...haha...food and souvenir rubbish.
And saw this super old strong Kung-Fu man fingering a cocnut...OMG...damn strong.... then smashed it with his elbow. BUY HIS MED OIL PPL!!!! haha

Day 2
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



*More shopping for rubbish and seen many small creepy lorong....if it's at night...ah FUCK la...seriously...Plus its the Hantu Lapar month!!!....and MANY MANY KOI fishy-ies*



Photobucket
And movie in the noon...watched WALL.E
I still manage to be up ahead among some people though I'm busy...wakaka..
WALL.E is super cute....and he's a MAC.... got MAC start-up sound and complete installation sound *I think its that..*....wakaka

...

Wasted Sunday Night watching badminton.... Chong Wei was having a breakdown...haihz... Could have been in Jonker rubbing shoulders with lala chiqs.. *swt?*


PhotobucketPhotobucket
*FCUKing camwhore....wakaka*

Lastly...
scrabble on last day....bored betul!

Photobucket
from.....
Photobucket

more pictures to come....

and Allie lupa when is my birthday....bwuek!!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives