Random thoughts about you....

Friday, September 19, 2008

Super random to think about you...especially at this time of my life and at this time of the year...hmmm. It's been quite some time since we last spoke...the last was a SMS I guess. Bet you look great right now and happy. Hope I get to see you soon...before time changes things.

I miss those 2... wonder which one more...I'm never close to any except them...and I think I kinda love them. Though its kinda screwed up when they tak layan me when they're satisfied of what I give them...haha. It was fun...

And there's you which always hangs at the end of the line, though I want to put a fullstop to it, but all I managed is commas...wishing for something which is isn't there.... like how BODOHwee describe "Abraham".... a mirage....welll I think you're quite a mirage... hmmmm

No comments:

 

Archives