MondayJournal #3

Monday, February 23, 2009

Damn I was down with a fever...yet I pushed myself through my 10 hours of hell.... survived... went to the doctor after that though...haha

The presence of friends really helped a lot through the day. Starting the day was hard.... with Farking English.....Damn I hate the subject.... and the current group work....damn, with international students...it's just pure shyt

Other subject was nice but I was shivering cold in Speech Comm and I took Shane's jacket and wore it...haha. Thanks Shane.

Advertising was such a drag as usual... and Word Processing Test was alright, was the first to pass up... wondered did I screwed it up? wee

Went to say hi to some old friends... some...head over clouds...but heck... people change right?
Sepandai tupai melompat, akhirnya akan jatuh ke tanah

It's almost the end of the second month... haih (fastness)

No comments:

 

Archives