These two Days....

Saturday, February 28, 2009

haha.... This week work TWO DAYS..... cause.... short of people la...haha.... and I turned wacko.... wee

Friday:
turn to Gerald and he said he lapar... then I saw an empty box which I thought which is not needed anymore...So I scribbled Koko Krunch on the box to make it look like a cereal box.....

Minutes later.... Joo came and shouted that the box is still needed!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH great la...

but long story short... I still managed to cleaned. :D
Photobucket



Saturday: THIS CINA BELOW!!!!!!!! wanna go KLCC to take stock... but car no FUCKING PETROL!!! have to push his car to the Petrol Station..... kena marah by indian dude who helped me because I wasn't pushing.... hehheh
*dei anei, tolak la....apa you buat?*
Photobucket
I maki Mike the whole way from Sunway-KLCC-Sunway...haha.... we wanted to like lepak away from work but don't know what to do to lepak

Photobucket
DARK MINT CHOC chocolixir!!!

That's life this weekend.... wakaka..... Friday & Saturday
damn pek chek with some people who argue about wrong stuffs at the wrong time...haih...what la... tsk tsk tsk

No comments:

 

Archives