Dinner @ Dave by Vicki...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vicki was nice enough to create a Facebook event for a Birthday Dinner for Shu Yi's bf...which is me *damn nice of her* and of course her own friends Melanie and Beatrice!

Location.... The Babi Dave at 1U...

Photos!!!!!!!

Photobucket
The Bday Peeps... Melanie, Me and Beatrice

Photobucket
Baby and I <3

Photobucket
Vicki the Organizer!(I organize d leh.... she pays la......LOL)

Photobucket
*The Close Bunch!*

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The people!!!! mostly I tak kenal...but heck!!! it was fun!




PhotobucketPhotobucket
F&B!


Food looks nice... big portion...Non-Halal.... What I ordered had SO MUCH FATS for RM53 + 10% + 5%*(Pork Knuckle...or is it Pig Knuckle?...haha)....but drinks were great!... smooth! Pizza looked awesome but didn't manage to try though


This is the video of Beatrice playing the grandma game


I gotten the hint by the guy next to me...wahaha...

No comments:

 

Archives