It's Self reflect

Saturday, January 09, 2010

There's always some bad apples in the pile....you just can't help it. For Malaysia, there are fanatics or extremist who spoils it for the ruling party, the PM and even their own people.

The arson on those 3 churches ticked me off... but heck, this ain't my soil for me to shout it out loud. I hope the government is gonna fix this problem as it has already created fear amongst the Christians who are walking around.

Whether this is an act by the Government or their job its a totally different story. But no the issue is that....are more churches gonna go down? is May 13 repeating itself? Every party is condemning the arson...o Hell yeah I can condemn it too so I look good in the media or press.

What we can do as normal people who are no way near this problem, or the ignorant.... just live life normally... though you're a Christian and you have Malay friends... don't punish them, nor mock them just because 'their people' burnt down churches. Jangan kerana nila setitik, rosak susu sebelanga. I say this because I do have friends who can't live a day without being an ASS

No comments:

 

Archives