Hehe... Finally SOMETHING to be on the WISHLIST 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010

iPad!!!... or the iPod Touch Gigantor!!! hehe
9.7 inch A4 processor... hmmm
N-wireless!!! wooo

I want!!!! here are some photos.. thanks to Engadget liveblog on the event..

Photobucket

Photobucket
~ROFL~


PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket
oooo ooo!!!! bitch cheap!!!!!!


Photobucket
ooo...


just read on gdgt....iWork is to be bought seperately? WTFH!!! and it's like $9.99 each!
Therefore $30 for a complete iWork... but yea.... who needs Numbers on the iPad anyways....

60 days till it's available.... should I just hop in and order online straight? or what and feel how it feels? I really need it so that there's no more hassle of printing my powerpoint/.doc notes. But looking at it at first glance... it doesn't seem to be able to fulfill what I want...what a shame...

Shall see how it goes!!!

No comments:

 

Archives