Religion defines you... HELL YEAH!!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Bigger your beliefs... the bigger hypocrite you are... and it applies to ALL religions... seriously... it's not that the religion is messed up... its the people who believes in it, how they interpret it...

The religious ones are so called angel-like... bla bla bla.. Daniel it's sinful you say that, wrong you do that..... AH FUCK YOU la...at least I don't have a two face when I face God.... Muslims, every Friday pray repent sins...padahal illegal parking outside...police saman... "celaka police!!!" then sandals always get missing in a Holy area....?????????

Christians, every Sunday repent sins, same....one church I saw illegal parking outside.... what is this? Adoi....

After moments ago chatting with one of my Christian friend.... it trigger to me about my other friend who is also a strong believer.

The story goes:
College buys magazine for students to read/use at the student/office area.... so I found a particular nice cover with the article about Steve Job's whole career...Heck student hardly read as most of the student are on Facebook or CE..So I took it...stuffed it in my bag...*YEA I'M STEALING!!!!* then came P who is that strong believer dude... hey Daniel... Remember what's that tattoo on your bag... tsk tsk.... stealing.... not good man... bla bla bla bla bla bla.

yes I'ma Christian....a half past 6 one....SUE ME!!!

So P....a so called holy boy... all the goodness is great and condemns the wrong... FUCK THAT!...He jailbreaks his iPod Touch and tells me why bother purchasing the apps or E-books when the iPad will be cracked. Can get free what... Why should I pay? Why should I pay when I can get it FREE??? WELL... doesn't that sound... like.....I dunno, STEALING? Developers hard work, author of books are all efforts to earn honest money and now you're robbing them out of it... FUCK THAT... FUCK YOUR BELIEFS...

I steal...so what? I admit it... you steal, you DENY... AND CONDEMN people for doing it...

Well I have other stories but I'll save it till next time... :D

No comments:

 

Archives