At Ikea for the First Time

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Yup yup...Today I was out with my soccer buddy Nestea along with his coursemate to Ikea to shop... Lunch was at Kim Gary then the window shopping starts at Ikea....And I met the girl of my DREAMS!!!! *melts melts happy hyperness!!!!*

Over hyperness leads to hunger....so yeah....we dropped by at Lengkung's*The Curve* Secret Recipe to makan cake.... miss my Carrot Slice. *still hyper!!!!*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*at the overstaffed BigApple Donut shop...*

keke...life is fun!!!...keke....kinda tired though...

tomorrow I'll be at Time Square to help one of my seniors in his event....be there from 11 onwards okay people...near GSC...do come aights... =D





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives