A Dream Come TRUE

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I thought it was already all special for me today....but just to add....it's also the 100th post for the year of 2007...So much hyper-ness and happiness today....

I met Marion Caunter at IKEA!!!....
But I'll spare the details of me meeting her....but I never felt so hyper in my life before...
Damn I've should wear nicer clothes... ='(

Best Best BEST day of my life................SO FAR!!!!
keke.....

Damn I'm fat!!!!...hmph!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*I just get hyper and happy again and again just by looking at this picture!!!*


Feel so loved................by God....keke
Give....and you will be given more.....*was it like*
Well, it's not extra boost of money this time around.....but.... =D *smiles BIG BIG!!!*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives