Why I Want To Eat At Fridays?

Monday, October 08, 2007

Because I'm feeling really hungry now? I just ate a sausage McMuffin this morning....stomach singing song already!!! and I keep seeing T.G.I Fridays adverts flashing on my blog... not sakit mata...sakit perut!!! HUNGRY!!!!

Hmmm...honestly...I haven't EATEN in Fridays before....been there though...the Subang outlet to celebrate Kawan's birthday where he got to stand on the chair and got happy birthday song for him...*jealous gilerrrr* I only got a watermelon juice coz I was broke.....*sad...sympathy post maybe?? =p*

But drools ok!!!I see my kawan-kawan makan...I steal a little here and there...like tikus lidat...wakaka....pity me....parents never take me there before.... ='( I behave already what past few weeks....wahaha...demon me as usual!!

Isn't it nice to get Friday's to buy me lunch....finally my RM 39.90++ dream can come true!!!...mana tahu...ngam ngam my birthday dapat...woo hoo...no only that...can meet 49 great bloggers as well... =D *man I can picture myself there now*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Thank you Thank you...you're far to kind!!!.....Joel's 21st at Friday's Subang Parade*


If mummy daddy can't do it.... Friday's CAN!!! right....right???


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives