Spill the BEANS!!!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Funny how I know you...As time go by, we gotten close until I even thought I could be with you. It didn't happen of course but I still get to orbit close...but it's funny how things are when I'm next to you...I don't feel it, I don't believe it. I just sense it most when we communicate over the net. You are one of my BESTIE though...haha....wanna a badge?

-the weird heart -

I don't know how's it gonna be with you...Hate it when a brain doesn't function like a hard drive where I can just erase what I don't need whenever I want to. But I'll live...that's what I'll say...because I really will. I don't know what was going through your mind.

-the weird heart-

And I can't get you off my head...not once or twice...but thrice. Is it really just me? going gila...c'mon!!!!!!! What I feel is nothing that can change anything....if it can really change? nah....I'll just stick to reality...woo hoo

-the stupid brains-


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives