A Day Out With Ken

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boringggggggggggggggggggggggggg-nya....

keke...yesterday I spent time with my friend Ken as he wanna be part of the Student Council....

Morning went Dim-Sum with him and Peik Yee....was slow makan session...and awkward for me..keke.He tak jadi service car, queue too long... so we head to Sarah's house to fetch her go college...Meeting was a drag...I couldn't take it...lucky Lulu was something pleasant to look at =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*The very lala "event(ful)" manager of Sudent Council Firdaus*

After that...we tak jadi movie because..STUPID MEETING LA!!!....One fucking fat D-cup guy think he knows he knows it all. Stupid giler!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*nice right Pyramid 2...Sarah and Allie miss this place when they came here the FIRST time...sad!!!!....keke.....bwuek*

But then we went roaming at Sunway Pyramid 2...keke...I was so tired, I was half sleep walking....keke

At the end of the day, I cut my hair after Ken dropped me off back at Summit...
heh heh...Boring...more meetings to come!!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives