The Day is Friday

Saturday, October 20, 2007

But tak la ku makan at Fridays....
But I hang-ed out with my friends in the morning coz their class finished early....so we headed to Asia Cafe for lunch....Had mini mini crazy moments in the car...like the one below...wahaha


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*awww...he matches the toy colour*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*The clothes colour I mean...heh heh...ain't a racist okay!!!*
*L-R: Joel,mini Joel, Devil Boon, Boon*




Congrats Ken btw...New President of Student Council, all started of when I teman you on Wednesday for Meeting...keke. Class was a drag...so sleepy..quite a simple subject actually...aihz...lecturer is a young emo gal that has a quite strong Indian accent felt like laughing though damn tired to laugh.

It was Aunt Nikki's birthday too, wanted to go to her house and drop a present....But But...dunno what to buy for her...so I cancelled in the end I plan another random visit to go see my dad in KL...but go Pavilion FIRST!!!...WA LAU WEH....I can never shop there...rich man land place...very very nice!!!

o o...wait...bus trip was fun this time along, was exchanging eye contact with a cute gal sitting opposite of me in the bus...she's kinda young though...and damn innocent looking...=D. Bus rides are FUN!!! *when would I see you again...?heheheh*


okok...back to Pavilion...First shop I stepped in was Nokia. Stupid forums are liars!!! Bwuek!!!
Then later I guess my dreams of a new handphone is dead when I fell for the new iPod Touch...damn the irresistable. Continued walking walking....then met up with my dad, walk somemore to see some home deco stuffs...*can do own self wan....I think I can make a fortune with my skills =D* Plus plus....got Tommy Hilfiger opening soon!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*ish...tak jadi!!! idea taken from HERE*='( I suck at art!!!!*

Going home was a pain since the Malaysian Public Transport sucks!!!...especially when gangster taxi drivers are such bastards...got short cut also wanna charge so much...Mother Fucker, if use gas also won't cost him more than RM 2 for 2-way...wanna charge RM 15...FAGGOTS...INDIANS, MALAYS or CHINESE...all the same MALAYSIAN ATTITUDE!!!! *Malaysia Boleh!!!*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives