Everyday Mac

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

work work work...boring wei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but lots of drama, stories, laughter, crying colleague, politics and all... :S tell me which workplace doesn't have this kinda crap...

So err....I got a monkey standing next to me right now while I'm blogging...damn K to the PO lor....everything also wanna know...if cannot...scream like tarzan's gf ni.....nama pun sama saja actually... Damn kecoh wei...till now still asking me stupid question....say her dad funny la...apa la...and she repeated it 3 times....ok...make it 4.....like parrot ni....

Miss my first supervisor lor...he more rock!!!! everything super nice back then, lucky ada Samuel and Jon still here...


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The van the van the van....weiiiiah.....apa la u all snap without me...said Jane....wanna cry...AGAIN!!!....like waterfall ni la she...water come out everywhere...her eyes la..her hand la...and her monthly lor.....She couldn't make it to be a GT gal.....so she wanna be a VAN gal...wakaka *jane's whines whines and whines more and more....and show me blowjob face...*


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jane...haih.....more bising than a cock in the morning....*still talking beside me...swt*

No comments:

 

Archives