Kay eLLe Say A Ng?

Monday, June 30, 2008

If I go crazy..will you still call me me Superman?


Currently listening to Jesse McCartney's Leavin' from his album Departure....got hang over the beat....haha

June 30th already...its the half year mark...hmmm, what have I achieved so far within this half year?

Clubbing....hoho...finally tasted it
finished my diploma....YES!!!
took off my braces!!! handsome edi I tell you!!! *winks*

guess its only that 3 things which are amazing enough to state it down here...Other than that,still the same Daniel who is nice lending a hand to a hand who needs a pin adapter, car battery, a short loan, sales projection and etc etc

nice guys finishes last....so do fat guys...

Current song on iTunes..... It's Not my Time by 3 Doors Down... :/

haha, memang not my time.....wonder when is?....Song that is stuck in my head...What You Got by Colby O'Donis and Akon....hmmm, heard it somewhere before and it got stuck in my mind.....came home from my long weekend and downloading it...and been listening to it ever since...

*I could spend my life...in this sweet surrender, I can stay lost in this moment forever, every moment spent with you is the moment I treasure

Life is gonna go on the same.....sad fucking point is that my working days are slashed down for now....shyt fuck....how to achieve RM 1.6 k??? haih, wanna be rich also can't make it....wanna fucking start college also can't make it....

Miss my iMac!!! was back from a long weekend as I said earlier...or you can read it from the post below :D.... xoxo my iMac!!!

23040 minutes to go, wonder how things can change after that?...will just have to wait and see


when 4 minutes is left....Do I have enough time to save my world? wahaha


Head blanks out for 10 minutes due to msn messenger....blog is on hold.....beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

When I look at your Iris...I just want you to know who I am


Photobuckettopshelf!!!

No comments:

 

Archives