Second Home, Only Life....Where Do I Stand???

Thursday, June 05, 2008

so...if you count 12hours....multiply by 5 days....that's like 60 hours that I'm away from home...and where am I??? Pyramid....why?....well.....work ler....apa lagi...haha...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
*Morning fellow neighbors!!!!...(on my way to work)*


Ripping days are over......crapz......susah la to get movies into my iPod Touch!

Photobucket
*DVD DVD.....mari mari....haha*

Photobucket
*What I first saw..... HOT SEX 2 POSITIONS......wakaka...knowing Daniel*



Photobucket
*Many iMacs?...nope....stock almost habis edi though it just came in*

An Apple a day keeps the doctor away....but 60 hours of it in a week...wah....makes me wanna have...

Photobucket
*Supreme with back-lit keyboard!!!*



Photobucket
*notice the steering and the road....wtf!!!!!!*(Its the INFAMOUS PROTON SAGA BTW)

No comments:

 

Archives