Who Moved My Apam-Balik?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Someone ate all my apam-balik today....and I every merajuk at that person....hmph!!!!

I bought them along with my Saripap (Sardin Karipap).....and of course I wanna taste the apam-balik rite...but this person ar....waliu eat my share all coz so hungry....and apparently I didn't heard the person said buy four... *I bought 2 for myself and that person......* 


DAMN cham lor....worse apam-balik day of my life so far...dah la lucky I didn't pay for a chiq's apam-balik there though we senyum at each other alot alot....got boyfriend already... then got people eat all my apam balik....dah la burp after makan...plus I'm still there somemore!!!! hmph!!!!

geram....then ah..the gal say she give me money ask me go buy again for myself the apam-balik....damn far lor the place.... ;'(


*merajuks*

No comments:

 

Archives