Not Your Average Bad Boy...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

So called the best Saturday in my life........so far... :D

Started my day going to Garden's Machines outlet with my "gay partner" for their 5th store launch. Nothing big though, biasa la... just like any other Machines anywhere. Even met up with my old boss and colleague Fenson and David*he called me a Fucker....sobs*....

Then later on we went up to GSC Signature to watch WANTED....Massive cinema, providing only premiere and GOLD class. And I can tell you....once you step into Signature, you won't want any other cinema ANYMORE. The super best part was that the food that Sam and I ordered are delivered to my seat...making me feel like I'm king :D LOL

The movie was great though, bullets curving everywhere...a whole new dimension of a shooting movie
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Welcome to Signature land!!! The point of no return to cheap seats

So....after the movie...back home we went....stone...and watch movie together...The Prestige!!! one of the best in WORLD!!! wahaha

Night plan was hanging in the balance with lack of people participating but in the end...Samuel and I thought it that we watch another movie with Jane...
See see that "princess" all dolled up to go clubbing...and and was pissed at me.....*for nuts ar?...why always piss at me?, I'm not your bf ok....wtf* at least we come out teman you right....But then...as nice guys, we gave in to her clubbing wishes and there we go to Coco Banana...


haha...yes yes...finally the NO-Life Daniel steps into a club.....and this is where the post will get exciting. Firstly...lets start of that Daniel is a failed clubber where I hardly dance and didn't have a loose hip to shake, neither I was drunk...or hard due to over exposure of "meats". There I go again like how I was at the Good Charlotte concert...stoner!!!! Luckily Sam was kinda stone too, so was other people...so I didn't look so bad after all.

After a year of hearing my ex who rants she can't go clubbing and loves clubbing, finally I got the taste of it....seeing it from how she always used to tell me. But at least I had a ok-ly hot gal in front of me the whole time, many fugly ones beside me...not to mention the lala-fucks & malai-rempits who are also there.

Maybe I ain't a guy....my hormones are lacking...coz I wasn't all "Negaraku" or high or was in the beat to shake....or go fondling other random chiqs. My heart wasn't there to do it....WORST....felt guilt if I did it...wakaka....

but

but....

took me an hour though before I started to move a little...and get into the mood, but still feel the discomfort of being there...



Things got worst for me when my heart started to beat a little faster in an emo way*it's been awhile since I felt this feeling, the sense for belonging*....as I see others do what I wouldn't do, but I feel something they wouldn't feel. MJ was the the gal who filled the gap in my life as soon as she stepped in to it. The hugs, the smile, the laughter, the tears...all in all, I wish she was more than just a friend*tapi ada bf edi...sobs*...Anyways, MJ was there at my first clubbing experience...those hugs made me feel I belong to someone again...*but you noe la...what happens in the club stays there right?*
But heck...I'm just a guy who is a guy. I went home later that night, I felt for something that will never exist for me, not from MJ especially....the whole night I lost sleep and I actually felt that I wanna let my feelings out...but reality kicked in, and I didn't. Soon she's leaving for her hometown, and coming back later...not as close as how it is now.....Its been awhile since I lost suc a close company. Well, reality check....its just platonic, but I really can't help myself from resisting what my heart misses.

No comments:

 

Archives