Fill in My Blanks...The CornerStone after a Diploma

Monday, June 16, 2008

-call me a jerk-funnyman-finished diploma-so bored-lonely-one date and stayed there-WTF-2B 1D-hopeless-iPod Touch-commission???-iMac-no sales-Fenson!!!!-new MacBook??-blog reading- companion hunting-got new nice wallpapers-NO FUCKIN iPhone in MALAYSIA!!!!-no glass slippers-8GB thumbdrive?-still stuck with 2- many drama- miss college-Orange buddy-DimSum Chiq-fatter-same handphone-number too-lily!!!-snail mail...-cousin away-made Jane cry-made Jane's Day-carrot cake-Samuel gay man-DOTA-boring-Cinderella-how?-I want-but do I need?-Super Ring stolen-sobs-Batman!!!!-Hulk!!!!-and Wall.e-Myvi friend likes orange-Isn't CNY over?-Nestea sleeps like pig-I wanna soccer-hope it doesn't rain-INTI college-can I make it there?-just go-why ask me-stupid IB-

No comments:

 

Archives