Jane chooses to waste my time...wakaka

Friday, June 13, 2008

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time:
10.18pm

Name: Daniel
Sisters: 1
Brothers: -
Shoe size: UK 6 - 7
Height: 165cm Where do you live: Kota Kemuning
Favourite drinks: Coffee
Favourite breakfast: Anything!!!
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Nopez
Fallen asleep at school: Guilty!
Broken someone's heart: Many
Fell off your chair: Think so....yeah
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Sort of
Saved e-mails: Of course!!
What is your room like: Apple-NESS
What's right beside you: my phone
What is the last thing you ate: Mamee Monster
Ever had chicken pox:
yupz

Sore throat: nah...got la...
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Ya
Like picnics: Don't know
Who was were the last person you danced with: don't dance!
Last made you smile: Ms Yani
You last yelled at: My sis

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yup.
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: No.
Talk to an ex: yupz
Miss someone: badly
Eat: Yup.

Best feeling in the world:
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Used to
What's under your bed: nothing
Who do you really hate: No One
What time is it now?: 10.40 pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Always
Do you have any siblings: Yup.
Do you want children: like duh...mini Daniels!!!!
Do you smile often: except in my sleep :D
Do you like your hand-writing: hate it
Are your toe nails painted: No at the moment.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Sleeping Beauty's???
What color shirt are you wearing now: White
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: working
I can't wait till: the new Macbook launches
When did you cry last: long time.....
Are you a friendly person: I'm the definition of that word :D
Do you have any pets: Fishy
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Not to far from me
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: infatuation
Do you sleep with the TV on?: ya....late F1 and soccer
What are you doing right now?: watching Batman Begins with my family
Have you ever crawled through a window?: No,
Can you handle the truth?: Ya
Are you too forgiving?: Ya
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My Parents?
How many people can you say you've really loved?: 5
Do you eat healthy?: No
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Ya, I have an album of us. Even a diary and a video montage I made
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yup
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Myself
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: LOUD!!
Are you confident?: Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. soccer
2. Playing with my tamagochi.
3. Standard 4.
4. chasing a chiq...haha
5. drawing

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Wake up
2. Watch Hulk and The Happening
3. Go Home
4. Blog

5. 5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pringles original flavour.
2. J. Co Donuts.
3. M&M's
4. Super Ring
5. Apam balik *emo when people take it from me*

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Share Market lord ler!!!!
2. Build my very own mansion
3. build a house in the Antartica *see Northern Lights*
4. Charity
5. Hire assasion to kill some hopeless people who has poor "Management" issues

5 of my bad habits:

1. I don't excercise
2. Don't tidy my room often.
3. Making fun of people alot
4. Complain alot.


5. - 5 places I have lived in:
Malacca and Shah Alam only....not even 5

5. - 5 jobs I've had:
1. College Tour Guide
2. Deputy Editor in the College Magazine
3. Machines Apple Reseller Junior Sales
4. -
5. -

No comments:

 

Archives