4th

Monday, March 02, 2009

Today was like hell... in class assignments, test and speech announcement.....not to add the stupid advertising work from a lecturer who says no "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

Life just couldn't gotten any worse when the STUPID english groupwork i so messed up and I'm like uber annoyed with English..... jeeez.... Inti is just messing with student to take so many English subject so they can swallow your money

1 subject: 3 credit hours

1 credit hour: RM 450!!!!!

bitch!

scored 3.5/5 for Word Processing test....jeez I'm dumb....

Shannon looked dangerously hot today....... might have seen something....maybe not.... haha
.....UCC was missing in AG class today.... sobs for me...haha.
Charades was like the most quiet game I've ever played in Inti....adoi..... all like....so quiet.... draw also...adoix2

Now I'm wasting my time typing this instead of doing my speech now..... damn!

No comments:

 

Archives