60:40 This week is better / MondayJournal

Monday, March 30, 2009

haha... This week is much better.... started off the day with a compliment that my group's video about pool is nice and detailed... wee... ya.. thanks to my editing of course =D

Then it was advertising's presentation where the printed ad that Mus and I designed was like the most original in class, the picture is right below this post =D I think Ms Violet loves it too...haha

there it goes... by 12 pm 2 nice things happened...UBER

then it was word processing exam... SUBJECTIVE..... but.... eh.. it was alright... can still bullshit my way through la, unlike some kawans who totally give up and started playing their handphone ni.

Slept for 20 mins in Government class...

Public Speaking... haih.... why do I have the constant feeling that I dislike the subject... sobs
-in class assignment was alrite... my written speech was shyt.... 19/25... jeez.....

Chilled at McD after class.... cuci mata...
ha
ha
ha

No comments:

 

Archives