Beautiful Day.... *wore my Red lucky shirt*

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well... someone still remember it as a lucky shirt....

Ikhwan said I looked like a Lumberjack today... with my faded jeans and Timberland shoes....

ok... fuck CC today.... I'm so lame in Red Alert 3, no control over it... keep losing ni :(

Flight of Characters was nice though :D =p

Sleepy most of the way through Government class...BOSAN!....

After class was nice... went makan with Mus.... then LeRoy came along with his chiq...
*its ok Mus....everything will work out....just takes time :D*

roam for abit... bumped into Msia's Paris Hilton... gosh...
got to talk to her... but.... damn I wasn't all fully attracted....hmmmmm.

got so bored roaming the college...decided to teman him go indian barber to cut the dead racoon*quoted by Nadz* off his head.

Ok.....wokay......so we drove to the barber.... and it took like half and hour... plus plus... coz he shaved as well... and me being the lazy bum and had nowhere to go, settled for the tamil movie that was in the shop... and some tamil music video VCD.....
I came out of that barber shop being indian for half an hour...singing to all the stuffs I heard... and laughing to what I saw in the movie....it was a action movie... killing and all..but knowing tamil filming... jeez.....

and then I gotten my teh buih at H20 =D...


Went back to college area for a bit and was kacau-ed by some..." " haha....
then Mus, I and Nadz and..."lupa nama chiq" sat at Starbucks... haha... fun fun fun....
See an Indian dude rub his man breast....haha

Tuesday was fun too... with M and L... go mamak talk shyt and laugh....haha....fun times...

No comments:

 

Archives