Not a winner...but certainly a Lucky Charm =D

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I don't care!!! self proclaim ke apa.... you see la my kawans win trip to LONDON by AirAsia... sobs

Photobucket
CUTE ELAINE AND GILA JANE
Photobucket

Uh.... I ran over to the event place right after class.... sorry I ditched you Inti people so quick...haha

Damn it... it was quite far.... adoi.... lucky it was worth walking there...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Don't want big big.... look like org bodoh je...haha.... Jane mau menang punya pasal la... ish...
(and Elaine laughing her ass off as she photographs these)

Photobucket
The supporter's eyes....behind the contestants..... uh... syiok!

Photobucket
Playing game like Despo...


Photobucket
I can't fly... I didn't win =( *best reunion!*


PhotobucketPhotobucket
*Jane,Me,Elaine*
Dream come true!!! photo with Elaine
*melts*


all in all... I had a great time with them.... London chiqs..... damn it...haha =D

No comments:

 

Archives