ahhhhh... Such a Nice Day

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

As usual.... blogging at this time means I'm neglecting my work... jeez

haha... Starting today was uber!!!! had my nice KFC breakfast and I trashed my two old high school classmates in Tiberium Wars.... Won 3 lost 1

Back to college... did my speech... only 2% of it...haha... and handled the Northwood Facebook Group thingy....

Class was as usual.. tension and boring......

and most of us attended the Economic Forum hosted by one of the lecturers. It was utter boring crap and the speakers were really irrelevant at times.... I guess they base a lot on the slides they have.
Didn't take picture..... but some one took..... took me!!! celaka....

Photobucket

and she even edited it with the word sleeping beauty...kanasai!

after forum was nice....I hang out with the coolest Malay friends I ever known in my life... So fun to be with... unlike those rempit types so loud and unfunny......and with the short malay dialect heck who understands it...

Went pool with Mus and Alwi..... each won a game.... fun times...fun times.... :D


and I thought Wednesdays are always a drag...

No comments:

 

Archives