MondayJournal ----> 50:50

Monday, March 23, 2009

Good/Bad day.....

had lots laughter.... sudden struck by emo-ness... and some stupid results. I was happy with my AG results though okok la. Deserved it.... tak study much kan. Became an alien when NW student went and see the dean to complaint the management class thingy... all keep laughing at me when the dean was looking at me... haha

Speech was... urgh... starting to hate it already... jeez... but i learned new funny words... made a fool out of myself. haih... Fun with friends nowadays.... never been so uber before this. =p

Hate English too..... and the boring Advertising... haihz... and Word Processing quiz... jeez.... almost fail...haha..

AG class... tried learning new words..... and tested people's command on BM, like polar bear and penguin in BM... beruang ais and burung ais... someone said... haha.... FARNEE betul!

Tuesdays always rock though =p haha

No comments:

 

Archives