The After 12 am Apple Support Line 016-9*8*14*

Thursday, March 05, 2009

I got this friend... which reminds me of genies? ya noe... in BM it's called JIN....

normally you run your lamp and the genie will come out...bla bla bla... you people know the drill right? haha

This case.... uber modern... the JIN now..... works the other way round.... calls me with her cell phones at 12.30 am.... just to ask about Mac..... TWICE ALREADY!!!! same timing....

First call wasn't so bad la... it was technical....so forgiven....

Adu....AMA...the recent call..... haih...sigh....

I was 99% asleep and suddenly my phone rang..... dah la it's quite close to me...Damn loud la...haha


eh Daniel....

you got any Mac games ar?.... can give me some ar? can la... help la... Windows all... can ar?.....*sounds so jovial and happy when I say can install Windows to play games....*

hmmm..... wonder when is the next call and what's it about...


Photobucket
JIN JIN JIN!!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives